Skip to main content

Alt Summit // Online Classes

Have you heard of the Altitude Design Summit? It's one of the most popular (and from what I can tell, well put-together) annual blogger conferences out there. A bunch of the bloggers I regularly follow go every year, and it's always fun to see their coverage of the event: plenty of tweets, wrap-up posts, and photos of gorgeous business cards. (Check out this awesome pinterest board chock-full of wrap-ups: http://pinterest.com/melaniebiehle/alt-summit-2012/ Sooo much good information there!)


More after the jump...


Well, Alt is doing something (else) really fantastic: they're hosting online classes all year long to keep the learning going. And bing is offering to cover the cost of two July classes for whoever spreads the word with a blog or Facebook post. So #thanksBing for the opportunity to learn from the pros!


Which classes will I be checking out in July? Here are my top 3:



I'm a new DSLR owner, and even though I love just experimenting, it would be great to get the basics from someone who knows what they're talking about. Love the line, 'Works of art, get ready to be created!' 




My blog started as a school assignment. I used blogger because that's what our prof told us to use. As my blog (and freelance business) evolves, I'd love to get some more background information on the different options and what makes sense for different folks.




I've spotted some of the very best business cards in wrap-ups from Alt. So I'm assuming this class will have some top-notch tips from people who know what they're doing. I've been dreaming of actually attending the Alt Summit, and if that happens this year (woo! fingers crossed!!), it's probably a good idea to start working on a business card now.

Comments