Skip to main content

mikogo

Last week I had a job interview.  The firm (not going to say who- why jinx it?) is located in Brooklyn, so we talked over the phone.  They suggested that we use mikogo so that they could connect to my desktop and we could go through my portfolio together.  I hadn't used mikogo before, but was completely impressed with the service.  It's 100% free, and made the interview go much smoother than it would have if the employer and I had been flipping through my portfolio on separate computers.

Comments

  1. ezTalks is the world's leading online video conferencing provider that enables you to connect with people anywhere and anytime. Integrated with HD video conferencing, audio conferencing, screen sharing, content sharing, remote control and other powerful features, it can be widely applied to all industries
    video conferencing free google
    presentation software free
    how to make a power point

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment