Our third project in design communications is due today... I decided to design a tent. The premise is that it is a one-person tent that can be zipped together with another tent to make a multi-person tent.
It was fun using Illustrator to render out the concept; I really haven't worked on many soft goods or electronics, and my Illustrator rendering skills are relatively green. I wish I would have given myself a little more time on this one...there are more details that could really be worked out.
The part of this project that you do not see here is the research; I completed very comprehensive research on tents before deciding on which concept to choose. All in all, this project provided good practice for a number of different skills.