Skip to main content

blog featured on furniture site

I'm not exactly sure how this happened, but my blog has been featured on the homefurnituredepot.net blog awards site (here). I am not at all sure about the legitimacy of that site, but thought I would share the link if you want to check it out. There may be some other good blogs on the list... but proceed at your own risk.

In other news, its the last day of my last co-op job. This one has been great even though its been a little crazy lately (crazy mostly because of me, not the job.) While I have worked here, I have collected some inspirational images (like the umbrella above...) I might just have one big picture post before the end of the day.

The end of work means the beginning of school (and my thesis project), though- so more design work will be showing up here soon.

Comments