Skip to main content

Carly's Boston book club


Riding public transportation has allowed me way more reading time than usual. So, I think I will tell you about the books that I am breezing through. You might want to ride a bus and read them too!

Book #1 was 'How Starbucks Saved my Life' by Michael Gates Gill. It's a little book, and I bought it on sale before leaving home mostly based on its size and catchy title. The basic plot is that an older gentleman loses his high-paying job and gets a gig at Starbucks. Although overly emotional at times, I found it pretty interesting to get a look inside how a Starbucks store works. It gives you a new perspective on your morning late.

So, you probably shouldn't go look for this book, but its alright if you already have it.

Happy Friday!

Comments