Skip to main content

It's my birthday!!


Today is the big 2-2 for me. Thanks to all for already making it a memorable one...
Here is another process photo and the first glimpse at my computer bag for most.

And just for good measure, here is my birthday horoscope (which is very relevant and probably mostly true):
Today it feels as if you have a guardian angel watching over you, and even intruding on your behalf if things get too sticky. A difficult situation could grab your heartstrings for a while, but your emotions come and go, leaving you in a receptive frame of mind. Don't doubt what you already know. A little common sense will keep you on the right track.

Thanks to everyone for having my back here lately. It's corny and sappy, but I don't know what I would do without you.

Comments