Skip to main content

goals for the quarter...

I believe in making goals, writing them down, and achieving them. My freshman year of high school our health teacher made us write down 100 goals. She then took those goals, and kept them until we graduated. Upon graduation we got the goals back, and it was staggering how many we had all achieved. They weren't just tame, normal, very reachable goals, either...

That being said, let's see how I have done this quarter:
1. I want to learn how to sketch better.
Like I said at the beginning, this is an ongoing process. I do think I am getting better, but I also think there is a big gap between me and some of my classmates. This is a little motivation to keep working hard, which I appreciate...

2. I want to have a good time.
This has been going pretty well. Winter quarter is hard, no question, and there are some days when I just want to stay in bed (and a handful of days when I actually do.) All in all, though, we've all been enjoying ourselves if you ask me.

3. I want to learn how to do tighter digital renderings.
This has been coming together. We've been learning a lot in des comm and I love it. It's hard work, but the feeling of...LEARNING is addictive and motivating.

Comments