Skip to main content

chairs chairs chairs


From what I have learned, it is important as a designer to always keeps your eyes open for inspiration. That inspiration could come in the form of an egg sandwich (see last post) or other products (although I have heard people say not to look to other products for inspiration, but I think that is ridiculous.) Our class is quickly approaching the chair studio, and from watching the chair studio last summer, I think it is a really good idea to start thinking now. So, here are two chairs that really appeal to me...
The first one is a bit industrial looking, but everyone is really loving felt right now. It's sustainable (or seems that way, at least) and practical. The second one is probably a little less realistic- and a little more high end- but it just looks really cool...and comfortable..

Comments